In taking care of one’s quality of life, one must take care to look after their relationships and nurture their sexuality. It is self investment, and arguably one of the most important investments we can make in our lives. Uncover your desires, overcome your barriers and discover a path to self actualisation without judgment or taboo.
SASKIA KALWINEK – Sexual Therapist
My name is Saskia Kalwinek and I am a Sydney based Sex Therapist (Sexologist). I am passionate about empowering people to explore, enjoy and improve their sexual life, health, self-esteem, communication, and knowledge. My background is Polish. I grew up in Lodz (Poland) and moved to study in Australia. I have also lived and worked in the Netherlands, New Zealand, and Thailand. I have travelled extensively, and have met and lived with people from various cultures and backgrounds. My multinational friendships and relationships have taught me a non- judgmental, understanding, and proactive approach to life. My experiences have made me realise the value of being true to oneself. Those lessons are especially important when approaching issues of mental health. I incorporate all of my knowledge gained during studies, work, and travels into my approach to counselling. I believe that everyone is entitled to a pleasurable and functional sexual life. Transformation sometimes needs therapeutic help. I want to allow my clients to share their stories in an environment that is free of judgment. My mission is to help
people see their sexual life not as shameful but as a gift that they can enjoy.
- In Person or Online Relationship Therapy – Relational Life Therapy
- Online individual sex therapy
- Sex therapy for couples
- Art Therapy
- In-person Individual General Counselling (Main techniques: CBT, IFS, Grief & Loss Counselling, Solution Focused Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy)
- Career Coaching
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Polyamorous Relationships Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment – try free program now!
- Low Libido Treatment – try free exercises!
- Painful sex treatment – try free exercises!
- Past Life Regression Hypnosis
- Guided drawing therapy
- Premature Ejaculation Treatment – try the free program!
- Embodiment, Mindful & Meditation Practices – try free guided exercises now!
- Attachment Style Therapy
- Sexual Trauma Healing – try free exercises now!
- Self-Esteem Therapy – try free exercises now!
- Discernment Counselling – for couples on the brink of divorce
- Anxiety & Trauma Treatment – free tips & exercises
- Advice on Toys, Kink, BDSM
Buy a Video Course
Sex Therapy & Guide to a Better Sex Life (Certificate)
Treat sexual dysfunctions & learn how to enjoy sex more. Educate your clients or patients or use the knowledge yourself.
Learn more at www.udemy.com
Migiri: Porn blocker & Therapy
Learn how successfully abstaining from porn for extended periods or facing relapses, Using Migiri: Porn blocker & Therapy you’ll receive timely and tailored support through courses designed by clinical psychologists.
Download an application from AppStore NOW
PORN BLOCKER & RELAPSE PREVENTION
Migiri realizes if you try accessing porn on your browser, even in private mode, and blocks access to porn – you can create a personalized list of the additional sites and apps that you would like to block. Right after blocking access to porn, you will be invited to a guided exercise that can ease the urge to use porn through a relapse prevention technique created by clinical psychologists.
It is important to replace problematic porn use with alternatives that are healthy and can mitigate stress and anxiety, factors typically associated with porn use. Our Daily Exercises are useful and simple activities created by Clinical Psychologists to keep you healthy and happy.
ONE ON ONE SESSIONS
30-minute remote sessions with curated licensed therapists specialized in problematic porn use to help you deep dive into the root of the issue, identify the stressors, and work through them, without any judgement.
- Relational Life Therapy Practitioner (therapy for couples, course by Terry Real)
- Masters of Medicine in Psychosexual Therapy (The University of Sydney; SAS Member)
- Certified Hypnotherapist for Past Life Regression (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Techniques, course by Dolores Cannon)
- Internal Family Systems Therapist (IFSCA)
- Art Therapist (Guided Drawing & other art approaches)
- Accredited Counsellor (Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors; ACA Member)
- Certified Cognitive Behavioural Practitioner (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy course by Kain Ramsey)
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Italian Studies (The University of Sydney)
Join me for one or more of my workshops that I offer online and in-person (Sydney, CBD location) depending on demand in a certain month. Learn more about sexuality, relationships, dating, communication, and mindfulness. All of my workshops include an introduction to mindfulness because of its profound benefits in each of the areas that I focus on.
Discovering the Power and Potential of Sex Counselling
The ways we approach and consider intimacy are integral to who we are. Although you may not yet think of it as such, a healthy approach to sex is an important element of mental health and wellness. Like in other areas of our lives, we can encounter problems, roadblocks, conflict and many concerns. The goal of our sex counselling is to help you navigate these issues.
Counselling, Intimacy Therapy, and More
Through our primary certified practitioner, Saskia Kalwinek, we provide comprehensive services that include individual and couples counselling, guided therapy, and other related services. We tailor our approach to every individual.
Our main modality for couples is Relational Life Therapy by Terry Real, where we develop positive communication skills in your relationship. We propose Discernment counselling for people on the brink of divorce, where we discuss three options to follow.
Where applicable, we follow some of the most researched and efficient Gottman principles on relationship stability.
Using the principles of sexological study and contemporary mental health tools, we’ll build a plan based on your needs. Let’s work together to move from where you are to where you want to be in your sex life.
We’re Ready to Start Helping You Today
Taking the first step towards investing in your mental well-being is a big move. We understand how challenging and frightening it can be to embark upon this journey at first. Find out more about our services or book a free 15-minute consultation with our practitioner today. We’re ready to answer questions and put your mind at ease.